Join us as a Community Researcher
We're looking for two people from Brent's Polish and Romanian communities to join us as Community Researchers to help us engage and listen to the experiences of Eastern European people living in Brent.
Being a community researcher with Healthwatch Brent gives you the chance to:
- Make a difference to your local community by helping them to have a say about local health and social care services
- Build your skills and knowledge within a friendly, supportive team
- Be trained by Healthwatch experts
Who are we looking for?
Community Researcher roles are open to anyone who lives in Brent and is from the Polish or Romanian communities, with a passion for improving health and social care. If you want to support us to understand the experiences of people from your community to help service providers understand what the barriers and blocks are when accessing health and social care services in Brent, we would be delighted to hear from you.
All Community Researchers will receive:
- An induction into Healthwatch Brent
- Ongoing training and support
- Payment for time at London Living Wage
You will be asked to:
- Sign a Healthwatch Brent Agreement
- Agree to have a full DBS check to carry out engagement work
- Complete training
- Commit to 5 hours a week for 6 months
Donwload our application pack below for more information and how to apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.