Why volunteer with Young Healthwatch Brent?
- Make a difference in your community
- Meet new people
- Boost your skills and knowledge
- Get training and support
- Add valuable experience to your CV
- Do as much or as little as you like, whatever you can give
What does Young Healthwatch Brent do?
- Capture young people’s experiences of health and social care in Brent.
- Engage young people to better understand the services that are available to them locally.
- Work with young people to ensure their voice is heard by those planning, commissioning, and delivering health and social care services locally and nationally.
- Engage with young people across Brent and capture their experiences of health and social care.
- Promote the involvement of young people in the monitoring, commissioning, and provisioning of health and social care services.
- Put young people at the heart of our community engagement
What you can do as a volunteer
- Tell us Your Story - create social media content, videos, & blogs about your experiences with health and social care.
- Listener - listen to the experiences of others.
- Young Ambassador - spread the word of Healthwatch Brent and empower others to share their views.
- Speak Out - come to our meetings and talk to us about what we should be working on.