Brent Community Chest
Small Grants are available from £100 to £400. Healthwatch Brent invites expressions of interest for our Community Chest.
There are three purposes to these small grants:
• Increase the range of residents who have a say on health and social care in Brent;
• Offer your organisation funds to allow you to use expertise and knowledge that improves the wellbeing of local residents.
• Increase awareness of Healthwatch Brent.
These could be for projects that:
• Provide feedback and evidence on local people's experience of health and social care services
• Listen to people that are under-represented or "seldom heard"
• Offer ideas and solutions to gaps or challenges in using services.
Submit your proposal to:
Agatha Ferrao: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8912 5834 or
Ian Niven: email@example.com or 020 8912 5831
Download our leaflet here.